Elderly Care Services in Farmington
Namaste House Assisted Living is family owned and operated, providing elderly care in Farmington, New Mexico. Seniors who benefit from elderly care maintain their dignity and independence with tailored assistance to benefit their well-being.
Our staff all embrace the “Namaste Spirit,” where we consider it our honor to serve our residents with loving care, accommodating their needs in a welcoming, personal, homelike atmosphere. We truly care about our residents, and we offer a number of opportunities each week to provide social interaction and physical activity. Residents are invited to participate as they choose.
- Spacious, well-lighted rooms
- Ceiling fan and wall sconces
- Radiant heat in bedrooms with individual controls
- Private rooms with half baths
- Emergency call system
- Lovely common area with double fireplace
- Walk-in tub or walk-in shower
- Utilities (except telephone)
- Satellite TV
- Computer-ready rooms
- Scheduled transportation
- Weekly hairdresser on premises
- Patio dining with a view, as weather permits
- Transportation to doctor appointments as needed
- Exercise groups 3 times a week led by certified physical therapists
- Live-in RN
- Three home-cooked meals every day, plus snacks
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing and hygiene, as needed
- Medication management by a licensed nurse
- Pastoral care available
There’s always something fun going on around Namaste House. We have an Activities Director that leads weekly Bingo, plans holiday parties and other engaging activities throughout the year. Not to mention, happy hour every Saturday afternoon!
Young at HeArt
The Young at HeArt programs started early in 2017 and continues every month. It’s a wonderful opportunity for children and the elderly–two often marginalized groups–to come together for fun and develop warm bonds.
We often bring in local music events for the residents to enjoy. It’s always lots of fun!